Effective date: 25nd May 2018
British Bridal Wholesale takes data privacy very seriously and to demonstrate our strong commitment to protecting personal data we have detailed our policy protocols below. If you have any comments regarding the policy, please email email@example.com for a prompt response.
Elite Designer Fashions Limited trading as British Bridal Wholesale (The ‘Company’, ‘we’) is a registered company in England and Wales (No. 5027875). British Bridal Wholesale is committed to protect any personal details obtained through the process of inquiries & registration requests via www.britishbridaloutlets.co.uk, or given in person during a visit to our showroom or when filling out forms online at www.britishbridaloutlets.co.uk. As we endeavour to respect individual’s privacy as far as practically possible, we encourage you to check back to this page from time-to-time to review our latest terms of policy.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following forms of information:
- Personal details: Name, address, email, and telephone number.
- Information on your store: location, website, email and telephone number
- How you find out about British Bridal Wholesale
HOW WE GATHER YOUR DATA
We capture data in one of two ways:
- Via the submission of personal information from the user to facilitate the booking of an appointment at our showroom
- Via the submission of personal information from the user in order to contact British Bridal Wholesale with a question/enquiry
- Via the submission of personal information from the user when filling out a registration form to provide British Bridal Wholesale and their staff with all the necessary information to help you with your enquiry.
- Via the submission of personal information from the user in conjunction with previously submitted information from the registration form in order to process a sale.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
If you contact us via email, telephone, post, or on-line enquiry/registration, we deem this as granting explicit permission for us to contact you, as this contact will be directly associated to using our services.
If you have shown interest in a specific product then ‘we’ will use the information provided to keep you updated on information regarding that product, unless you have told us otherwise.
The data captured also serves the following purpose:
- To ensure information on our website is presented as clearly and effectively as possible
- Assess and understand out clients’ feedback
- Contact you on any products, services, or promotions, including via email, newsletter, or telephone on any products you have shown a preference in.
‘We’ will never share your data with any third-party, without having your explicit permission to do so.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA
‘We’ will keep your data for a reasonable period of time in order to facilitate your enquiry or appointment request. If you become a customer of British Bridal Wholesale then we will hold your data for as long as necessary in order to be able to contact you regarding any orders placed or additional services such as seamstress alterations which may be required some time in the future, after your initial purchase date.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE YOUR DATA
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in person in our stores.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
As part of our on-going commitment to Data Privacy and compliance to legislation under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will update our policies as and when required. As such, ‘we’ encourage you to check page on our Privacy Page for more information from time-to-time to ensure complete transparency in all our protocols.
KNOW YOUR OWN RIGHTS
Under GDPR you have the right to access and erase personal information held about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to British Bridal Wholesale, Chapel House, Chapel Street East Ardsley, Wakefield, WF3 2AA.
We want you to remain in control of your own personal data. If, at any time, you want to update or amend your personal data or communication preferences, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our head office on 01924 821212